Ebrington Manor has been owned by the same family since 1476. Set in an AONB within the Cotswold's, it is a truly beautiful home, steeped in history.
The grounds are exceptionally private and unspoilt, with sweeping Cotswold views in every direction. The village is close by, with an award winning pub, butcher, cafe and farm shop within walking distance. The likes of Chipping Campden, Broadway, Stow on the Wold, Chipping Norton, Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse are all just up the road.
The house itself faces almost due west and the large windows are flooded with light in the afternoons and evening - the sunsets from the garden can be spectacular! Inside, all the original features are retained, including beautiful 17th century wood paneling, decorative plasterwork and original wooden beams. The bathrooms, hot water, central heating system and wifi are however thoroughly modern! The house also boasts:
- 8 spacious, light filled bedrooms
- 8 en-suite shower/bathrooms
- A beautiful oak paneled hall, drawing room and TV room - all with open log fires.
- Lovely formal dining room (seats 16) and a chef's kitchen with range cooker.
- Beautiful traditional Cotswold gardens
- Wild spring fed swimming lake (with paddle board, rowing boat and rods)
- Large South African style fire pit (BOMA) on the lake's bank for BBQ's
- Football/pentanque/croquet lawn
- 10 acres of parkland and orchards
- Walking distance to award winning pub, farm shop, butcher and cafe
- Numerous beautiful walks and footpaths